The White Lake School District is "A small rural school that is as unique as its students: LITERACY * PROBLEM SOLVING * DEVELOPING DREAMS * INNOVATION"
The School District of White Lake, shall not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, religion, national origin, color, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital or parental status, or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability.
Support Staff Substitues:
The White Lake School District is seeking support staff substitutes including kitchen staff, classroom aide, and custodial. An employment application is available when you click this link.
District Office/School Secretary
The White Lake School District is seeking a District Office/School Secretary. Qualifications include a combination of formal education and work experience in general office management or related field.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- work independently, initiate tasks, organize, meet deadlines, and deal with confidential matters
- communicate effectively and develop positive rapport with students, parents, staff, and community members
- work under pressure and multitask with frequent interruptions
- complete state and federal reports, organize, and maintain records that meet all district, state, and federal requirements
- learn and utilize school software and hardware applications
- develop computerized spreadsheets and databases
- maintain all district records
Interested candidates should send letter of application, resume, and credentials by Monday, November 26, 2018, to: Mr. William Fisher, District Administrator, School District of White Lake, 405 Bissell Street, PO Box 67, White Lake, WI 54491. The White Lake School District offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The White Lake School District is seeking the following:
Head Girls Basketball Coach
Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
Submit a letter of interest and resume to:
School District of White Lake
Attn: Mike Igl, Athletic Director
405 Bissell Street
PO Box 67
White Lake, WI 54491
Open until positions are filled.
The White Lake School District serves approximately 170 students in grades 4K-12. Additional information about the district is available on our website at www.whitelake.k12.wi.us