WHITE LAKE ATHLETICS
Welcome to the White Lake School Athletics Page.
There will be no Open Gyms from now through the mandated closure. This also includes use of the fitness center as an organized group. As a member of WIAA our district will adhere to the following requirements and any additional information as provided (wiaawi.org).
- Schools and/or coaches may not bring students together during this time period for extracurricular or athletic purposes such as practices or other instructional/organizational purposes.
- Schools and/or coaches may not be involved with students during their time period to provide instruction for practice purposes
- Coaches may provide individual workouts virtually, but shall not encourage or organize their team assembling to practice.
White Lake 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
Has been canceled
This is from our WIAA NLC conference commissioner:
WE WILL HAVE AN ABBREVIATED CONFERENCE SCHEDULE FOR THE NLC SPRING SPORTS. THIS WILL BE BASED ON THE DATES THAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE SET TO BE CLOSED PER GOVERNOR EVERS MANDATE FROM 3.13.20. IF THOSE DATES ARE EXTENDED OR CHANGED IN ANY WAY, WE WILL AGAIN ADJUST THE SCHEDULES IF NECESSARY. ACCORDING TO WADE LABECKI (WIAA), NO PRACTICES ARE TO TAKE PLACE IF SCHOOLS ARE MANDATED TO BE CLOSED. HERE ARE THE NLC HIGHLIGHTS:
SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL:
FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE: MONDAY APRIL 6, 2020
ABBREVIATED CONFERENCE SCHEDULE WITH A ROUND ROBIN PLAYING EACH TEAM ONLY ONCE: FIRST GAMES ARE SET TO START ON 4.21.20 (WEATHER PERMITTING), CONCLUDING ON OR AROUND 5.19.20 (WEATHER PERMITTING).
ANY NON CONFERENCE EVENTS YOU HAVE IN YOUR SCHEDULE BETWEEN NOW AND APRIL 14TH WILL NEED TO BE POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED BASED ON THE WIAA REQUIREMENTS FOR PLAY.
I WILL TAKE CARE OF UPDATING THE CONFERENCE GAMES/SCHEDULES ON RSCHOOL.
SCRIMMAGES CAN TAKE PLACE AFTER 4 DAYS OF PRACTICE; NON CONFERENCE GAMES CAN TAKE PLACE AFTER 7 DAYS OF PRACTICE.
PRACTICES HAVE ALREADY STARTED BUT WILL HALT UNTIL 4.6.20. ANY EVENTS THAT ARE ON YOUR SCHEDULE BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THAT WEEK SHOULD BE RESCHEDULED, CANCELED OR POSTPONED. THE CONFERENCE MEET WILL REMAIN ON THE ORIGINAL DATE SCHEDULED.
GOLF PRACTICE WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2020. NLC GOLF COACHES CREATE THE SCHEDULE SO THEY WILL NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT NO CONTESTS SHOULD TAKE PLACE BEFORE 4.9.20.
- WIAA Eligibility Bulletin
- Athletic Emergency (Updated Each Sports Season)
- Activity Code (1 Per School Year)
- Sports Physical
- Exam (Every 2 Years)
- Alternate Year Card
- IMPACT Test (Every 2 Years)
Students not riding in school sponsored transportation must complete required forms and must be approved prior to leaving for the event.
The responsible party will need to sign the athlete out at the end of the event.
- Wolverine Football (HS - Fall, JH - Fall)
- Volleyball (HS - Fall, JH - Fall)
- Boys Basketball (HS - WInter, JH - Spring)
- Girls Basketball (HS - Winter, JH - Spring)
- Baseball (HS - Spring)
- Softball (HS Co-Op with Antigo - Spring)
visit each sport's page for more information!
White Lake School
White Lake Football & Baseball Field
Elcho Football Field
Athletic Director: Vinny Propson
405 Bissell Street
PO Box 67
White Lake, WI 54491
(715) 882-2361 Ext 239